2. 中一編班結果將於7月20日(星期一)下午二時透過學校網頁及myID Channel Plus公佈。若家長欲透過學校訂購下年度用書，可於8月1日下午12時30分前把填妥的訂購表，擲於三樓校務處外收集箱內。詳情見2020-2021書單附頁。 (更新)
Special arrangements in response to changes in the epidemic (14/07/2020)
1. The Education Bureau announced on 10th July afternoon that a territory-wide summer vacation for all kindergartens to Secondary schools is to commence on 13th July, Monday.
2. The result of S1 class allocation will be released via school website and myID Channel Plus on 20th July, Monday at 2:00 pm. Students who would like to make purchase of textbooks through the School need to return the order form to the collection box placed outside the school office on or before 12:30 pm, 1st August, Saturday. For details, refer to the memo page attached to the Lists of Textbook 2020-2021. (updated)
3. All school activities arranged for junior forms such as S2 Enrichment Course, First-aid Class, Health Talks, etc. beginning from 13th July, Monday, will be cancelled.
4. In view of the acute territory-wide health crisis brought forth by COVID-19 as announced by Centre for Health Protection, the scheduled tutorial lessons of S4 and S5 to take place at school from 13th July to 24th July have to be cancelled. All post-exam tutorials have to be conducted online commencing 15th July to catch up with the scheduled progress. For details, please refer to notice to parents "Information about S4 and S5 Post-exam Real-time Tutorial Lessons". (updated)
5. The scheduled Closing Ceremony on 24th July, Friday will be cancelled. Students will be assigned specific time slot to collect report cards, notice to parents and personal belongings from school.
6. Parents and students are advised to visit the School website, intranet mail and notifications on myID Channel Plus for updates.